Who here has tried Goldenrod? I just re-discovered this today…
You can buy a tea from A.Vogel here in Iceland, or at least you could in the past… just found 2 packs in the old boxes and thought..’What IS this stuff?!’
Well this is what Google told me:
Goldenrod or woundwort Solidago virgaurea tea/powder/caps have many benefits for fitness sports and body building.
- Goldenrod or woundwort is a diuretic, meaning it helps dry you out and get you shredded
- Goldenrod is very healthy for the urinary tract/bladder and the kidneys, so it helps detox your body and especially the kidneys. It’s rejuvenating for the kidneys which will help you feel more energized and stay healthy.
- Goldenrod is also an anti-inflammatory, which again is useful for athletes and bodybuilders. Sore joints and systemic inflammation all will be helped by the herb Goldenrod.
- The herb helps with prostate inflammation and enlargement, which is useful for men, especially those with high plasma levels of testosterone and estrogen, just like fitness trainees and bodybuilders as well as athletes from all kinds of sports.
Here are some studies:
- Anti-carcinogenic: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12467138
- Anti-inflammatory: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1497695
All in all, a very interesting herb that has many uses for athletes and bodybuilders alike.
Call To ActionIf you want to live a healthy and lean life and get results 10x faster than most people, download my Free Simple Vegan Recipes from the bottom of my home page (scroll down, fill in your email and we're set).
Click here to get the recipes right now!
Below: this lifter INCREASED his protein-absorption without increasing intake. GAIN LEAN MUSCLE with just one supplement: MUST see this video!(click the image)
REHABILITATE YOUR SHOULDERS TODAY!
(Click the image for more info)
This Package includes:
Module 1: Find instant relief with effective and targeted shoulder stretches
Module 2: Foam Roller Shoulder Protocol: as little as 2-3 times and notice the difference!
Module 3: Effective Self Treatment: be Your Own Therapist
Module 4: The Bones - 2 optimized Shoulder Workouts for Rehab and Prehab
Module 5: Correct Sleep Positions so you don't keep aggravating the problem
Bonus: Grip Strength Training from Hell!
NOTE: Thanks for Liking and Sharing! (top or bottom of post)
PS you can check me out on Twitter and you can get my newsletter here.
Latest posts by Mark Kislich (see all)
- Why You Should Avoid Carnitine Supplements like the Blazes! - July 27, 2017
- The ‘Downside’ to Being Vegan - March 24, 2017
- What You Must Know If You Have Surgery - March 1, 2017