These are the supplements I generally recommend to my athletes and personal training clients.
First sources in Iceland, then examples from iHerb.
- BCAA’S https://perform.is/product/bcaa-411/
- Glutamine https://vaxtarvorur.is/vara/l-glutamine-supremium-lab/
- Creatine https://vaxtarvorur.is/vara/creatine-monohydrate-550g/
- Alanine https://vaxtarvorur.is/vara/beta-alanine-carno-rush-80-mega-caps/
- Astazan https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10219658573565774&id=1559851162&set=a.1220890853302&source=48
PS if you mention that you’re my client, you should get discounts at Græn Heilsa and vaxtarvorur.is.
Please let me know when you have any questions on how they work and how to use them, etc.
- BCAA’S help protect lean mass during lifting and fasting and help you gain muscle more easily.
- Glutamine is good for recovery, the immune system, the brain, the stomach and endogenous HGH production
- Creatine is good for the brain and, especially in combination with beta alanine it will give you more power: 2 seconds more in the all-out sprint, or 2-3 reps more with that heavy weight
- Beta Alanine combines with creatine (see above) into what some call the most powerful legal sports supplement known to man
- Astazan has so many benefits you loose
count (literally Google is your friend here). Suffice it to say that it’s a very potent antioxidant and anti inflammatory, it crosses the blood-brain barrier, protects the eyes, protects the skin from inside against radiation and you REALLY feel it when you take it!
Call To ActionIf you want to live a healthy and lean life and get results 10x faster than most people, download my Free Simple Vegan Recipes from the bottom of my home page (scroll down, fill in your email and we're set).
Click here to get the recipes right now!
Below: this lifter INCREASED his protein-absorption without increasing intake. GAIN LEAN MUSCLE with just one supplement: MUST see this video!(click the image)
REHABILITATE YOUR SHOULDERS TODAY!
(Click the image for more info)
This Package includes:
Module 1: Find instant relief with effective and targeted shoulder stretches
Module 2: Foam Roller Shoulder Protocol: as little as 2-3 times and notice the difference!
Module 3: Effective Self Treatment: be Your Own Therapist
Module 4: The Bones - 2 optimized Shoulder Workouts for Rehab and Prehab
Module 5: Correct Sleep Positions so you don't keep aggravating the problem
Bonus: Grip Strength Training from Hell!
NOTE: Thanks for Liking and Sharing! (top or bottom of post)
PS you can check me out on Twitter and you can get my newsletter here.
Latest posts by Mark Kislich (see all)
- Supplement List for my Clients - January 6, 2020
- HCLF aka High Carb Low Fat Diet - December 27, 2017
- Why You Should Avoid Carnitine Supplements like the Blazes! - July 27, 2017